Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Dash forward on a burst of air!|
|Creates shockwaves that buffet foes in your path!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Dash forward in the direction you are moving.
If enhanced, you create small shock waves of air in your wake which deal 8 damage and slightly push enemies in the direction of your dash.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Try to enhance this dash as soon as possible to gain its unique benefits.
Since this Air Burst has no cooldown, the enhanced version can be spammed to deal constant damage to opponents. However, this has limited effectiveness due to its low damage output.
Dashing directly through enemies guarantees that the shock waves will hit them.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Greased Boots will enhance this arcana.
- Soccer Cleats increases the damage of the shock waves.
- Leemo's Leaf causes you to evade all attacks while dashing. This is particularly useful since you deal damage with every dash, allowing you to be protected from incoming attacks attacking enemies.
- Boots of Celerity causes arcana used after a dash to deal additional damage.
- Sturdy Shoebox increases health when this arcana is equipped.
- Gyroscopic Inkwell prevents signature charge from decaying while you are dashing.
- Breezy Gray Canvas adds a chance to evade all attack while dashing.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- Since the unenhanced version of air Burst has no additional effects it is obsolete to every other dash arcana. Consider replacing with another dash as soon as possible.
- Air Burst and Chaotic Echoes are the only dashes that can deal damage on every cast.
- Boots of Frenzy is rendered useless when used with Air Burst.
Video demonstration[edit | edit source]