Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Throw a disc of air into orbit around you!|
|Hit Count||5 per combo|
|Throws two discs at the same time!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Throw a disc of air in the direction you are aiming that orbits the player once and deals 6 damage. Each combo of this basic arcana is 3 casts long with the third cast surrounding you in a large ring of air that deals 10 damage and pushes enemies back. If aimed at an enemy the air discs can hit them twice.
If enhanced, 2 discs of air are thrown out at once, increasing the number of hits. The second disc spawns behind the player.
Each press of the attack button throws out 1 disk (2 if enhanced).
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Since this basic covers a full 360 degree area around you, it can deal damage and protect you from enemies if you are surrounded.
This basic is particularly effective at dealing with Rogues as it protects your back from any surprise attacks they may spring on you.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Fuelled Berserk increases the speed of your basic arcana, creating a constant and nearly impenetrable circle of wind around you.
- Magnetic Follow-up releases projectiles while attacking.
- Calming Flow reduces cooldowns at the end of each combo.
- Evading Zephyr allows you to evade all attacks while you use your basic arcana.
- Using this basic alongside with other arcana that surround you such as Cardice Prime, Volt Pinball or Earthen Aegis can allow you to create a deadly "shield" around youself.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Gloves of Gambit increases the damage dealt.
- Reinforced Bracers allows your projectiles to destroy all enemy projectiles, protecting you from all directions.
- Evening Gloves allows you to perform a full combo by holding the attack button. It also gives additional signature charge.
- Cabi's Bubble Gum, Cabi's Cinnamon Hots, Cabi's Cotton Candy, Cabi's Raw Chocolate, and Cabi's Citrus Sweets have a chance to release an elemental projectile when using your basic.
- Combo Gloves adds another double fire wave at the end of each combo.
- Claws of Tomo will enhance the arcana.
- Sidewinder's Badge adds additional, low damage hits.
- Double Edged Cestus greatly increases basic damage but lowers all other damage.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite being a projectile based arcana it has very short range.