|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Rocket into the sky on an air jet before slamming into the ground to create a violent burst of wind!|
|Creates smaller wind bursts that ripples forward after impact!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Jump forward in the direction you are aiming When you land a large blast of air is released in front of you which deals 50 damage, knocks enemies back and slows them.
If enhanced, the blast of air creates small vortices of wind which carry enemies even further away while dealing 2 hits of 10 damage.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
This is a great arcana to initiate fights with since you push away and slow enemies, making it difficult for them to retaliate.
While you are airborne you are unable to be damaged. This allows you to jump over attacks to avoid taking damage from them.
You may need to back away from enemies to ensure they are in Airborne Slam's range.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Spiraling Typhoon can be used to throw groups of enemies into the range of Airborne Slam, allowing for a devastating follow-up.
- Inferno Cannon pushes enemies into the range of Airborne Slam.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Dark Katana triples the chance to inflict critial hits.
- Vicious Bunny Ears increases damage dealt and Airborne Slam counts towards its effect.
- Soccer Cleats will increase the damage.
- Jumper Cables will decrease the cooldown to 4.5 seconds.
- Mystic Monopole decreases the knockback of the blast of air allowing for a follow-up with close range AOE arcana such as Terra Ring or Whirling Tornado.