Anchor of Burden
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .
|Anchor of Burden|
|Damage and stuns are increased but movement speed is reduced for each cursed relic owned!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Per cursed relic held:
- Damage of Arcana increased by 5%
- Stun duration of Arcana increased by 25%
- Run speed reduced by 5%
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Curse of the Forager guarantees a cursed relic at the beginning of each stage.
- Nox's Cloak converts all non-cursed relics in the player's inventory into cursed relics.
- Curse Eater's Mask increases damage and critical hit rate for each cursed relic.
- Curse Eater's Vest increases armor and max HP for each cursed relic.
- Curse Eater's Watch decreases cooldown for each cursed relic.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- This relic counts towards its own quota, meaning that it will always have some effect (i.e., will never have zero stat buffs associated with its acquisition).
- Players may find a personal 'sweet spot' just before the reduction in run speed becomes significantly hindering, and should bear in mind their possession of this item when choosing to take further cursed relics.