|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Hold to charge up and release a rapidly spinning ball of water that creates an explosive deluge at maximum charge!|
|Charges up twice as quickly!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Charge up a ball of water in hand. If cast when not fully charged, it will deal at least 5 hits of 12 damage with high knockback. If fully charged, it will deal 9 hits of 10 damage with a final explosion of 45 damage and very high knockback.
If enhanced, it will half the time needed to fully charged.
Charged Signature: Hurl a massive ball of water that splashes violently on hit and explodes for 170 damage.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
This arcana is fantastic for its crowd control potential and high damage. Use it when outside foes' aggro range to group them up while dealing tremendous damage. Even when not fully charged, it retains the grouping and dragging potential, allowing the player to set up their next attack. Against mini-bosses or Council members, anticipate when their attack will end so that this arcana can be prepared as soon as they are finished attacking.
The charged Signature requires no charging. If the player's initial cast of Aqua Breaker fully charges a Signature, the player can immediately throw another one, dealing massive damage to a target.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Gloves of Gambit will increase the damage.
- Reinforced Bracers allows this arcana to destroy foe's projectiles.
- Chaos Visor will assist in aiming while also boosting the critical hit chance.
- Fiery Paintbrush will have a more profound effect from this arcana's high base damage.
- Singing Bowl will guarantee critical hits after a short period; this arcana's ability to group foes up makes for a good fit.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- Note that this arcana will continue to deal damage even if it is stuck against a wall.