|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
Archer Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Rank 1: shoots 1 arrow
- Rank 2: gains dash away
- Rank 3: aims and shoots a quicker 2nd arrow after the first one
Fire Archer[edit | edit source]
- Rank 1: shoots 3 fire arrows tightly packed
- Rank 2: gains a fire grenade that explodes to burn a small zone plus a line
- Rank 3: gains Flame Shuriken that curves back to him
Ice Archer[edit | edit source]
- Rank 1: shoots a series of 5 ice arrows in a line that combo
- Rank 2: gains rain of 5 ice arrows in small zones, gains dash away
- Rank 3: gains a drop of 3 freeze mines
Earth Archer[edit | edit source]
Wind Archer[edit | edit source]
- Rank 1: Shoots 1 wind arrow that hits you multiple times before piercing you.
- Rank 2: creates 2 small tornadoes which stay stationary in front of the archer, which damage when touched.
- Rank 3: fires three wind arrows straight upwards that come crashing down at your location.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Keep an eye for the red laser of his aim, as soon as it bleeps, dash sideways so you can dodge his attack.
You can fire your own ranged spells to hurt them, or disable them for a second or two, giving you enough time to get closer, allowing you to finish them off with basic or melee spells.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
When in a locked room, archers tend to spawn on platforms that aren't part of the main body of land. If there's two Archers, use range spells to disable one archer, and take out the other. Otherwise you'll have trouble dealing with the melee enemies as they continue to zone you.