|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
Archer Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Rank 1: Shoots 1 arrow.
- Rank 2: Gains a backwards dash.
- Rank 3: Shoots a quicker 2nd arrow after the first one.
Fire Archer[edit | edit source]
- Rank 1: Shoots 3 fire arrows tightly packed.
- Rank 2: Gains a fire grenade that explodes to burn a small zone plus a line.
- Rank 3: Gains Flame Shuriken that curves back to him.
Ice Archer[edit | edit source]
- Rank 1: Shoots a series of 5 ice arrows in a line that freeze.
- Rank 2: Gains rain of 5 ice arrows in small zones, gains dash away.
- Rank 3: Gains a drop of 3 freeze mines.
Earth Archer[edit | edit source]
Wind Archer[edit | edit source]
- Rank 1: Shoots 1 wind arrow that hits you multiple times before piercing you.
- Rank 2: Creates 2 small tornadoes which stay stationary in front of the archer, which damage and pull the player when touched.
- Rank 3: Fires three wind arrows straight upwards that come crashing down at your location.
Lightning Archer[edit | edit source]
- Rank 1: Shoots 1 lightning arrow, similar to Bouncing Surge
- Rank 2: Shoots a quick volley of 5 lightning shots.
- Rank 3: Creates a Surge Anchor in front of the archer, which shocks when touched.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Keep an eye for the red laser of his aim, as soon as it falshes, dash sideways so you can dodge his attack.
You can fire your own ranged spells to hurt them, or disable them for a second or two, giving you enough time to get closer, allowing you to finish them off with basic or melee spells.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
When in a locked room, archers tend to spawn on platforms that aren't part of the main body of land. If there's two Archers, use range spells to disable one archer, and take out the other. Otherwise you'll have trouble dealing with the melee enemies as they continue to zone you.