|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Hold to charge up and release a devastating ball of lightning that shocks at maximum charge!|
|Damage||12, 42 (shock)|
|Hit Count||5 (up to 10 if fully charged)|
|Knockback||75, 75, 0|
|Charges up twice as quickly!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Throw out small ball of lightning in the direction you are aiming,. When the orb hits an enemy it deals 5 hits of 12 damage with the initial hit knocking the enemy back. Holding the attack button will charge up the ball of lightning causing it to hit up to 10 times and apply shock on the initial hit an the final hit.
If enhanced, it will half the time needed to fully charge.
Charged Signature: Hurl a fully charged up ball of lightning that on hit, releases additional 8 balls of lightning which converge on the target and deal 10 hits of 1 damage each.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
This arcana requires precise aim but does incredible single-target damage when fully charged. Even when not fully charged, it does great damage. Use it to effectively remove a single target or finish a fight, but be wary of using it in a room with many foes: its complete lack of crowd control and charging can leave the player extremely vulnerable. Against mini-bosses or Council members, anticipate when their attack will end so that this arcana can be prepared as soon as they are finished attacking.
The charged Signature requires no charging. If the player's initial cast of Ball Lightning fully charges a Signature, the player can immediately throw another one, dealing massive damage to a target.
You are vulnerable while charging up Ball Lightning, so keep a safe distance from enemies to avoid taking damage and being interrupted.
The high knockback from the initial hit can be used to push an enemy into a pit.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Combos well with fire and forget spells with a large area of effect, such as Dragon Blast, Mach Stunner or Distortion Beam as they give you time to charge up Raging Inferno.
- Movement arcana such as Glacial Cross or Voltaic Needle can allow you to close the gap between you and enemies hit by Ball Lightning, while simultaneously dealing damage to them.
- Using arcana that immobilise enemies e.g. Perfect Storm, Embracing Vines or Water Prison are useful to prevent enemies from interrupting you while you charge up Ball Lighting and ensure that you hit a target.
- Agent arcana can distract and attack enemies that are targeting you while you charge up.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Gloves of Gambit will increase the damage.
- Reinforced Bracers allows this arcana to destroy foe's projectiles.
- Chaos Visor will assist in aiming while also boosting the critical hit chance.
- Fiery Paintbrush can cause a fully charged up ball to deal even more damage then the Charged Signature.
- Secret Wild Card and Megalodon Tooth pair well with the Charged Signature due to its short cast time, allowing for multiple signatures to be unleashed on a single target, dealing insanely high damage.
- Wings of Icarus heals you whenever you push and enemy into a pit.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- Shark Mask will only cause the initial ball of lighting from the Charged Signature to deal critical hits.
- Indra's Copper Pipe has no effect when used with Ball Lightning since it already applies a maximum level shock.
- The Charged Signature of Ball Lightning can deal up to 90 hits of damage on a single target which is the highest hit count on the game.
- A fully charged up Ball Lightning inflicts shock twice on a target, from the initial hit and the final hit. This would normally deal a total of 48 damage, however the first shock is cut short when the second shock is applied, causing 42 damage to be dealt.