|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Dash forward and pummel a foe with barrage of fiery punches!|
|Increases punch count!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Dash forward while enveloped in fire. If the initial dash hits a foe, a barrage of 6 punches dealing 5 damage each is unleashed, ending with a powerful punch dealing 50 damage in a small explosion that knocks foes away.
If enhanced, the barrage will consist of 10 punches.
Charged Signature: Deliver a barrage of 6 explosive punch and finish with a final punch with a large explosion that leaves behind a burning pool of fire.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
This arcana's long duration and the single-target nature exposes the player to attacks from other foes, as only the final punch will have a large explosion that can strike other foes. This arcana is best utilized on an isolated foe or a very tightly packed group of foes to avoid taking damage. The charged Signature version is safer to use against groups of foes because of its larger explosions, though note that the player will still remain vulnerable to attacks from behind.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Ignition Rush provides protection from other foes.
- Using agent arcana can make you less vulnerable while unleashing a barrage the agents will target enemies trying to approach from behind.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Dark Katana will triple the chance to get critical hits.
- Soccer Cleats increases the damage.
- Jumper Cables will decrease the cooldown to 4 seconds.
- Sano's Headband will prevent interruption from other foe's attacks.
- Infinity Marble will allow the player to save a charged Signature until it is safe.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- This arcana is a homage to the move Kin 1211 Shiki Ya Otome of the character Iori Yagami from the fighting game series The King of Fighters.