|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Dash forward, grabbing all enemies in your path before unleashing an onslaught of fireballs!|
|Knockback||0, 10, 25|
|Increases fireball count!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Dash forward, grabbing all enemies in your path before launching 4 (6 if enhanced) fireballs dealing 10 damage ending with a single 25 damage fireball. If you don't grab any enemies with the dash only 1 fireball dealing 25 damage will be launched.
Due to the hitbox of the grab, you can pull in enemies that are slightly behind you.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
When attacking try to line up enemies so that you will grab as many as possible, causing maximum damage.
Enemies that have been rooted by Snare Track or other means will also be moved forward by the grab.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Gale-force Alignment can be useful to set up Blazing Onslaught.
- Blazing Onslaught is effective in grouping together enemies to be hit by other movement arcana such as Voltaic Needle or Blazing Blitz.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Gloves of Gambit increases the damage of the fireballs.
- Jumper Cables reduces the cooldown to 4 seconds.
- Soccer Cleats will increase the damage.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
Avoid picking Bewitching Glue while using Blazing Onslaught as it prevents you from grabbing enemies, causing you to dash through them.