|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Blast into the air and come crashing down into a fiery explosion!|
|Damage||34, 24 (burn)|
|Start the vault with an explosive bang!|
|Damage||25, 34, 24 (burn)|
Description[edit | edit source]
Blast into the air and come crashing down with a explosion dealing 34 damage, knocking away enemies and burning them.
If enhanced, blasting into the air will create and explosion dealing 25 damage and pushing enemies in the direction of the leap, potentially causing you to land on top of them.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
This is a great arcana to initiate a fight with as it can be used to disperse a group of enemies.
While you are airborne you are unable to be damaged. This allows you to jump over attacks to avoid taking damage from them.
You may need to back away from enemies to ensure they are in Blazing Vault's range.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Tearing Whirlwind and Spiraling Typhoon can be used to group together enemies before backing away and landing on them with Blazing Vault.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Dark Katana triples the chance to inflict critial hits.
- Vicious Bunny Ears will increase the damage and Blazing vault counts towards its effect.
- Soccer Cleats will increase the damage.
- Jumper Cables will decrease the cooldown to 4.5 seconds.
- Agni's Sparkler increases the damage of the burn inflicted.
- Mystic Monopole decreases the knockback of the landing explosion allowing for a follow up with close range AOE arcana such as Terra Ring or Whirling Tornado.