|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Direct a short stream of lightning!|
|Final burst is larger and shocks foes!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Conjures a short beam of lightning in the direction of the cursor striking all enemies within the beam five times, the fifth dealing additional damage. This arcana also has a chance of shocking foes it hits.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Can stun-lock basic enemies by itself if used quickly after its duration ends.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Fuelled Berserk for a continuous stream that stun-locks basic enemies and racks up solid charge for your signature arcana.
- Magnetic Follow-up will throw rocks with the stream, effectively doubling the hit count. Combined with Fuelled Berserk or the Silver Spinning Top relic, this will provide an enormous hit count in a short amount of time.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Silver Spinning Top for a continuous stream that stun-locks basic enemies and racks up solid charge for your signature arcana.
- Vampire's Eyeglasses and any critical hit chance cloak/relics due to its high rate of fire.
- Combo Gloves as the extra hit gains the increased damage from the final hit as well, meaning you deal an additional 15 damage (before modifiers) with each use.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- The bolt of lightning is not affected by collision, meaning you can hit enemies through walls and statues as long as they are within range.
Video demonstration[edit | edit source]