|The Thundering Keep Update was released on January 16, and included a lot of new stuff and changes to old stuff. Please bear with us as the wiki is updated, and these red links and outdated info are cleaned up. Or if you're feeling adventurous and helpful, you're welcome to jump in and start editing things yourself!|
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Direct a short stream of lightning!|
|Final burst is larger and shocks foes!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Conjures a short beam of lightning in the direction of the cursor striking all enemies within the beam five times, the fifth dealing additional damage. This arcana also has a chance of shocking foes it hits.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Can stun-lock basic enemies by itself if used quickly after its duration ends.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Fuelled Berserk for a continuous stream that stun-locks basic enemies and racks up solid charge for your signature arcana.
- Magnetic Follow-up will throw rocks with the stream, effectively doubling the hit count. Combined with Fuelled Berserk or the Silver Spinning Top relic, this will provide an enormous hit count in a short amount of time.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Silver Spinning Top for a continuous stream that stun-locks basic enemies and racks up solid charge for your signature arcana.
- Vampire's Eyeglasses and any critical hit chance cloak/relics due to its high rate of fire.
- Combo Gloves as the extra hit gains the increased damage from the final hit as well, meaning you deal an additional 15 damage (before modifiers) with each use.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- The bolt of lightning is not affected by collision, meaning you can hit enemies through walls and statues as long as they are within range.
Video demonstration[edit | edit source]