|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Surround yourself in a flurry of bubbles!|
|Cooldown||6s per charge|
|Increases the size of summoned bubbles!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Dash forward in the direction you are moving, surrounding yourself in a flurry of 12 bubbles which slowly spread out around you. Each bubble pops on contact with an enemy dealing 5 damage and knocking them back. They will automatically detonate after about 1 second deflect off of walls.
If enhanced, the bubbles are about twice as large and deal 6 damage each.
This arcana can be used when on cooldown, but no bubbles will be released.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Dashing directly through enemies will cause several bubbles to hit a single target, increasing the damage output. It will also disperse groups making it easier retaliate on a single enemy, or allow you to dash through a group of enemies to avoid being cornered.
The bubbles will destroy enemy projectiles, creating a temporary defensive barrier around you. This can be be best utilised by dashing backwards away from incoming projectiles as the bubbles will be placed between you and the projectile.
Since the bubbles are released in randomly, enemies may be knocked in unexpected directions.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Gloves of Gambit increases the damage of the bubbles.
- Soccer Cleats increases damage.
- Ring of Reserves adds an additional charge allowing this arcana to be used twice.
- Reinforced Bracers allows the bubbles to destroy all enemy projectiles.
- Greased Boots will enhance this arcana and reduce its cooldown to 3.2s
- Leemo's Leaf causes you to evade all attacks while dashing.
- Boots of Frenzy can give this arcana unlimited uses upon defeating an enemy.
- Boots of Celerity causes arcana used after a dash to deal additional damage.
- Sturdy Shoebox increases health when this arcana is equipped.
- Gyroscopic Inkwell prevents signature charge from decaying while you are dashing.
- Jumper Cables reduces the cooldown to 4s.
- Breezy Gray Canvas adds a chance to restore a dash charge and evade all attack while dashing.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- The bubbles produced behave identically to those from Bubble Barrage except they only deal half the damage.