Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Unleashes a fiery combo that ends with a flaming punch!|
|Damage||25, 30, 16 (burn)|
|Adds an additional explosion to the end of the combo!|
|Damage||25, 30, 30, 16 (burn)|
Description[edit | edit source]
Move forward while unleashing combo of a fiery kick dealing 25 damage then a flaming punch dealing 30 damage that burns and knocks back enemies! If enhanced, an additional 30 damage punch is performed in the middle of the combo.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
The knockback on the final blow can be used to push enemies into pits.
Hitting multiple enemies causes them to be bunched together at the end of the combo, allowing for a follow up with another arcana.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Tearing Whirlwind can be used to bunch up enemies before hitting them with Burn Cycle.
- Burn Cycle is very effective at setting up enemies for Shearing Chain.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Dark Katana will triple the chance to get a critical hit.
- Agni's Sparkler increases the damage of the burn inflicted.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- This arcana seems to be inspired by a similar attack used by Flame Empress Zeal.
- Despite moving a considerable distance while performing its attack, Burn Cycle is not considered as a movement arcana.