Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|All of the elements assail the chaos trials! The end is nigh!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Causes random elemental hazards to appear around the player, damaging both them and nearby enemies.
- Fire - A large meteor crashes down which burns anyone hit, indicated by a red circle.
- Air - A series of small tornadoes fly toward the player from the corners of the screen.
- Earth - Several stones are thrown up form the ground before falling back down which stuns, indicated by a small red circle.
- Lightning - A lightning strike hits the ground causing a large burst of electricity and shocks those hit by it, indicated by a large red circle.
- Water - A storm of icicles moves slowly across the screen which freezes anyone caught in it.