Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Create a chaotic rift to strike foes before compressing it and firing it forward!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Create a chaotic rift to strike foes before compressing it and firing it forward!
Strategies[edit | edit source]
- It can break other projectiles even without using Reinforced Bracers but some projectiles like arrows may be harder to destroy.
- The projectiles pass through enemies.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Both portions of the attack, the melee attack and the projectile, are considered melee and projectile subtypes. So both Dark Katana and Gloves of Gambit will increase damage for all portions of the attack.
- Flak Gauntlet allows you to block projectiles while you close in on your targets
- Reinforced Bracers makes your projectile a lot easier to land and allows it to block projectiles, since it breaks most projectiles
- Sidewinder's Badge Apply secondary hit that deals reduced damage. Secondary hit applies to both the melee AOE strike and projectile, dealing 2 extra hits.
- Blinding Binoculars appears to have a negative effect, reducing overall damage.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- This move is very similar to Ed's "Psycho Shot" in Street Fighter V.