We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Create a chaotic rift to strike foes before compressing it and firing it forward!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Create a chaotic rift to strike foes before compressing it and firing it forward!
Strategies[edit | edit source]
- It can break other projectiles even without using Reinforced Bracers but some projectiles like arrows may be harder to destroy.
- The projectiles pass through enemies.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Both portions of the attack, the melee attack and the projectile, are considered melee and projectile subtypes. So both Dark Katana and Gloves of Gambit will increase damage for all portions of the attack.
- Flak Gauntlet allows you to block projectiles while you close in on your targets
- Reinforced Bracers makes your projectile a lot easier to land and allows it to block projectiles, since it breaks most projectiles
- Sidewinder's Badge Apply secondary hit that deals reduced damage
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- This move is very similar to Ed's "Psycho Shot" in Street Fighter V.