|The Thundering Keep Update was released on January 16, and included a lot of new stuff and changes to old stuff. Please bear with us as the wiki is updated, and these red links and outdated info are cleaned up. Or if you're feeling adventurous and helpful, you're welcome to jump in and start editing things yourself!|
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .
|Players and enemies are defeated in one hit!|
Description[edit | edit source]
The player and all enemies have 1 health.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
- This relic lends itself to a slower, more cautious playstyle: attacking behind corners, or just out of the detection range of enemies.
- Coffin Knights, Macho Ghouls and Minibosses won't be as dangerous, because they can be all defeated in one hit. The real dangers are fast moving, swarm-type enemies (i.e., Normal Ghouls, Normal, and Roller) because of their ability to close distances rapidly, get around defenses, and corner the player.
- As such, AoE Arcana, piercing Arcana (e.g., Enhanced Bouncing Blaze) or Arcana with many projectiles are good choices. Likewise, relics that reduce Cooldowns or increase Speed or Evasion are also recommended. Relics that increase Damage, Crit chance, Defense, Armor, or Health, however, aren't effective and should be sold off to Cremire the Collector if he shows up.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Ella's Glass Kite will guard against 5 hits before the relic breaks. However, multi-hit attacks may rapidly use up its charges, leading to a quick death.
- Kali's Flower Diadem, Pazu's Favorite Hat, and Scissors of Vitality each provide a second chance after death and defense against a single attack, including a multi-hit attack. The Diadem will also provide a period of invulnerability afterwards.
- Idealist's Mirror will permanently enhance all Arcana, as The Player will never be below max health.
- Hummingbird Feather will prevent humiliating defeats from falling into pits.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Agents will be very effective, especially enhanced Rapid Fire Agent, which will attack very quickly, dealing with enemies before they can reach you.
- Bouncing Bubble launches many bubbles that ricochet off walls and enemies, clearing large hordes fast.
- Homing Flares can help cover for you in a pinch or in the aforementioned locked rooms.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- Council Members will become jokes with this active, as simply one hit with a fast Arcana will bring them down