As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Players and enemies are defeated in one hit!|
Description[edit | edit source]
The player and all enemies have 1 health.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
- This relic lends itself to a slower, more cautious playstyle: attacking behind corners, or just out of the detection range of enemies.
- Coffin Knights, Macho Ghouls and Minibosses won't be as dangerous, because they can be all defeated in one hit. The real dangers are fast moving, swarm-type enemies (i.e., Normal Ghouls, Normal, and Roller) because of their ability to close distances rapidly, get around defenses, and corner the player.
- As such, AoE Arcana, piercing Arcana (e.g., Enhanced Bouncing Blaze) or Arcana with many projectiles are good choices. Likewise, relics that reduce Cooldowns or increase Speed or Evasion are also recommended. Relics that increase Damage, Crit chance, Defense, Armor, or Health, however, aren't effective and should be sold off to Cremire the Collector if he shows up.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Ella's Glass Kite will guard against 5 hits before the relic breaks. However, multi-hit attacks may rapidly use up its charges, leading to a quick death.
- Kali's Flower Diadem, Pazu's Favorite Hat, and Scissors of Vitality each provide a second chance after death and defense against a single attack, including a multi-hit attack. The Diadem will also provide a period of invulnerability afterwards.
- Idealist's Mirror will permanently enhance all Arcana, as The Player will never be below max health.
- Hummingbird Feather will prevent humiliating defeats from falling into pits.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Agents will be very effective, especially enhanced Rapid Fire Agent, which will attack very quickly, dealing with enemies before they can reach you.
- Bouncing Bubble launches many bubbles that ricochet off walls and enemies, clearing large hordes fast.
- Homing Flares can help cover for you in a pinch or in the aforementioned locked rooms.
- Volt Pinball is largely the same, but better. Upon activation, the arcana releases an immediate burst. The projectiles become active slightly more quickly. Upon enemy contact, they behave like Homing Flares, but faster. Enhanced, they can bounce to multiple targets, further increasing their effective range and clearing potential.
- Evading Zephyr can dodge the attack that could kill you.
- Tearing Whirlwind can decimate an entire group. Paired with Evading Zephyr, it also evades the TNT barrels it draws in.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- Council Members will become jokes with this active, as simply one hit with a fast Arcana will bring them down
- Horned Halo is useless due to the damage dealt when equipping it. The player dies then revives, negating the item and closing the curse shop.
- Master Sura can be killed before he gets an attack using a good dash (e.g Wave Front) and then a surrounding spell (e.g Tearing Whirlwind).