|The Thundering Keep Update was released on January 16, and included a lot of new stuff and changes to old stuff. Please bear with us as the wiki is updated, and these red links and outdated info are cleaned up. Or if you're feeling adventurous and helpful, you're welcome to jump in and start editing things yourself!|
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Jolt ahead, leaving behind electric orbs that are chained together after a short delay!|
|Lightning chains deal additional damage!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Dash forwards, leaving a floating orb of electricity at each of the start and end points. After 1.5 seconds, the orbs connect with a beam of electricity, dealing lightning damage to all enemies caught in the beam.
Dashing multiple times in a row causes additional orbs to be added to the chain. 1.5 seconds after the final orb is added, all nearby orbs are connected.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Repeatedly dashing through a large group of enemies can deal heavy damage to them all, if you are able to hit them with multiple beams.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Useful when used with spells that freeze enemies such as Frost Fan, as they will not be unfrozen when damaged by this spell.
- If you are fast enough, you can place some orbs along the wall and pin enemies against them using Ice Spear, ensuring that they take massive damage.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Ring of Reserves adds another charge, allowing for more orbs to be placed and subsequently all chain together, increasing the effectiveness of the dash.
- On-hit relics work well with this arcana due to the large number of hits potentially applied, such as Phoenix Talon and Nerite Shell. Permafrost Cube also combos well as subsequent hits from the orbs will not unfreeze the enemy.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- When multiple charges are used consecutively, certain timing can cause orbs to group separately.
- Orbs will not connect when placed too far from each other.