|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .
|Summons an aura that damages nearby enemies!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Summons an aura that deals fire damage to nearby enemies. Does about 5 damage per tick. Aura is not very large.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Item combos[edit | edit source]
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- The damage done by the aura is Fire based and it's reduced by enemies resistances to fire.
- The damage done can critically hit. It doesn't count as melee.
- You can increase the damage done by the aura with other relics such as Amulet of Sundering, arcana such as Ward of Flames and even outfits such as Rule.
- There seems to be bug where the damage done by the aura doesn't update as you pick more relics (the damage never increases). This includes the critical chance or damage boost given by outfits such as Awe. A workaround to that is dropping Cobalt Firestone on the ground then pick it up again. By doing this the damage will increase, but you have to that every time you pick a new relic that or change outfit increases damage.
- Curiously, the above bug also makes the damage of the aura to not be reduced even if you drop all the relics you have. For example, if the aura is doing 8 damage and you drop all your other damage boosting relics, the aura will still be doing 8 damage until you drop Cobalt Firestone and pick it up again.