Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Executes a double lunge with a sweeping slash of frost!|
|Incorporates a third lunge into the attack!|
|Damage||20, 20, 45|
Description[edit | edit source]
Move forward in the direction you are aiming while delivering a series of slashes with an ice glaive which knock enemies back. The attack starts with a 30 damage slash followed by a wider slash dealing 35 damage.
If enhanced, the attack is altered to start with a 20 damage slash forward, then a backwards slash dealing 20 damage and ending with the wider slash now dealing 45 damage.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Crystalline Balestra is great at initiating fights with groups of enemies due to the wide area covered by the slashes. The knockback on the slashes in useful to position enemies for a follow-up attack with another arcana.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Using Crystalline Balestra alongside Shearing Chain allows for a high damage combo by following up one with the other.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Dark Katana triples the chance to inflict critical hits.
- As this is a ice arcana, Stanza of Frost and Poem of Fiery Rime increases damage.
- Soccer Cleats increases of the slashes damage.
- Sturdy Shoebox will increase max health if you have Crystalline Balestra equipped.
- Jumper Cables reduces the cooldown to 4.1 seconds.
- Boots of Frenzy have a chance to remove the cooldown upon defeating an enemy.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
Balestra is a term used in fencing to describe a jump forward followed by a lunge towards an opponent.