|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Summon a torrent of fiery dragons!|
|Cooldown||0.6s per charge|
|Fires two dragons simultaneously and increases number of charges!|
Description[edit | edit source]
This arcana passively builds charges up to a maximum of 8. When cast, this arcana uses all available charges with each charge releasing 1 dragon that pierces foes dealing 8 damage with medium knockback.
If enhanced, the maximum number of charges held is increased to 10. In addition, 2 charges are used simultaneously, shortening the total cast time.
Charged Signature: Fires all charges, launching a rapid barrage of 20 dragons in a wide area.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
This arcana is versatile offensive arcana with good range and damage. Note that this arcana can have a relatively long cast time with full charges; dashing mid-cast away from attacks and/or enhancing this arcana is important to avoid damage. To maximize damage, line up foes to take advantage of the piercing property of this arcana. This arcana's aim can be adjusted mid-cast to attack foes around the player.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Gale-force Alignment will line foes up.
- Dragon Fall will absorb this arcana if it is not the player's Signature and on cast, will cast both.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Gloves of Gambit will increase the damage.
- Reinforced Bracers allows dragons to destroy foe's projectiles.
- Ring of Reserves adds 2 additional charges, taking the total up to 10 (12 if enhanced). Note this also effects the charged Signature version.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
This arcana can be cast with any number of charges.
Video demonstration[edit | edit source]