Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Summon a dragon formed of wind to draw in enemies before blasting them away!|
|Increases the blast area!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Conjure a dragon head in front of yourself, which pulls enemies and deals 5 hits of 8 damage before blasting enemies away, dealing 24 damage and slowing them.
If enhanced, a second dragon head is conjured beside the first. This has the effect of doubling its area of effect.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Dragon Blast is a good combo starter since it gathers all enemies, destroys projectiles and allows free movement and casting before the animation is finished.
The knockback can be cancelled by damaging enemies during the animation.
Enemy projectile that enter is area of effect are destroyed.
The knockback on the final blast is excellent for knocking enemies into pits.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- This arcana pairs well with "boomerang" arcana (e.g. Cyclone Boomerang or Tracer Barrage) as it can be activated while their projectile return to you.
- Dragon Blast is very useful to set up for jump arcana such as Airborne Slam, Seismic Entry or Binary Splashdown as it blast enemies into their range.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Bladed Buckler gives signature charge whenever an enemy projectile is destroyed.
- Using Mystic Monopole prevents enemies form being pushed away by the final blast, keeping enemies close to you, allowing for a follow up with close range arcana.
- Wings of Icarus heal you whenever you knock an enemy into a pit.