|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Summon a dragon that speeds along a circuit before crashing down on the enemy!|
|Cooldown||4.5s per charge|
|The dragon now travels faster and covers more distance!|
|Damage||10, 10 (shock)|
Description[edit | edit source]
This arcana passively builds charges up to a maximum of 2. When cast, a dragon will travel back and forth in an figure-eight pattern, dealing 2 hits of 10 damage, before flying up into the air and crashing down on a nearby foe for 10 damage.
If enhanced, the dragon covers a longer area and can deal up to 3 hits when traveling in back and forth. When crashing down on a foe, a large burst of electricity is created which applies shock.
Charged Signature: Summon 8 dragons that fan out in an arc all around the player, travel back and forth before flying up and crashing down in quick succession.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
This arcana can be used to control a group of foes in an area in front of the player since the dragon can pierce all enemies.
To maximize damage of the charged Signature version, cast it as close to the foe as possible so that they are hit by multiple dragons fanning in as well as the dragons crashing down.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Since Dragon Circuit can be taken as a signature, it allows you to start a run with 1 arcana already absorbed by Dragon Fall.
- Arcana that cover a large area (e.g. Tracer Barrage, Tidal Blast, Seismic Entry) can be used to easily deal damage to all enemies that are hitstunned by Dragon Circuit.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Gloves of Gambit increases the damage of the dragon.
- Ring of Reserves adds 1 additional charge, taking the total up to 3.
- Reinforced Bracers allows the dragon to destroy all enemy projectiles.
- Indra's Copper Pipe increases the damage and duration of the shock applied by the enhanced version.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
This arcana was added in V1.2.