As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Unleash a pair of watery dragons that track and assault your foes!|
|Each dragon's trail is longer and strikes foes an additional numbers of times!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Unleashes two watery dragons that orbit and follow the player for a short period of time while targeting nearby enemies; the head of the dragon does 5 damage while the trail does 2 damage. All dragons can travel through walls.
If enhanced, the trail has improved range and damage.
Charged Signature: Release 4 dragons at once.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
This arcana may lack in immediate damage but makes up for it in consistent crowd control, damage and signature gain. This arcana can travel through walls, ignore other projectiles and auto-track foes, making it excellent as a "fire-and-forget" arcana, even when the player is focused on evading attacks. Furthermore, it works well against rooms with pre-generated foes as the dragons will auto-attack them even if the player is outside their aggro range, potentially knocking them into pits if nearby.
Against mini-bosses and Council members, the dragons can help trigger a stun phase if the player misses their opportunity, though note that the dragons may trigger a stun phase prematurely.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Bouncing Bubble can also auto-target foes while providing consistent damage and crowd control.
- Dragon Fall will absorb this arcana if it is not the player's Signature and on cast, will cast both.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Singing Bowl will guarantee critical hits for the entire duration of this arcana.
- Double Toil pairs well with this arcana's autonomous nature and long duration.
- Chaotic Pendulum pairs well with this arcana's autonomous nature and long duration.
- Secret Wild Card is a good fit with this arcana's autonomous nature.
- Megalodon Tooth is a good fit with this arcana's autonomous nature.