|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Release a shower of sparks that bounce off any enemies they strike!|
|Damage||10, 8 (shock)|
|Hit Count||1 per spark|
|Cooldown||0.8s per charge|
|Increases the number of sparks stored!|
Description[edit | edit source]
This arcana passively builds charges, up to a maximum of 5 (8 if enhanced). When cast, this arcana uses all charges built up. Each charge releases one spark which deals 10 damage, knocks back and shocks the enemy it hits before bouncing to another target.
Sparks can only be cast once a minimum of 3 charges have built up.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Firing sparks into a large group of enemies will cause all of them to take damage and be shocked for a brief period allowing you to attack with another arcana.
The rather high knockback of the sparks can be used to group enemies together or push enemies into pits.
This arcana can be very effective at destroying Master Sura's Null Flashes due to its bouncing property.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Dynamic Disarray pairs well with other large area of effect arcana such as Spark Array, Blazing Lariat or Laced Lightning in order to make quick work of large groups of enemies.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Gloves of Gambit increases the damage of the sparks.
- Ring of Reserves will add 1 additional charge taking the total up to 6 ( 9 if enhanced).
- Indra's Copper Pipe increases the damage and duration of the shock.
- Wings of Icarus heals you whenever you push and enemy into a pit.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
Dynamic Disarray is very similar to Bouncing Surge with both being projectile based lightning arcana that bounce between targets. Consider trying out both to see which fits your playstyle.