|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Pummel foes with gigantic earth fists!|
|Hit Count||2 per combo|
|Becomes a single hit arcana with an even bigger fist!|
|Hit Count||1 per combo|
Description[edit | edit source]
Conjure a huge stone fist to strike enemies with. Each combo of this basic attack is two casts long, with the first fist dealing 16 damage and the second dealing 18 damage.
If enhanced, each combo consists of only 1 even larger fist that covers a greater area and deals 28 damage.
Each press of the attack button conjures 1 fist
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Earth Knuckles is a good basic for keeping pressure on enemies as you move forwards with each cast, allowing you to keep within range of enemies pushed back by the fists.
Due to its high single hit damage, this basic works well with critical hit or raw damage increase based builds.
Enhanced Earth Knuckles requires precise timing to ensure that fists are cast at a consistent rate. This can throw you off when enhancing the arcana mid-run, so take some time to familiarise yourself with the new timing before engaging in combat.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Fuelled Berserk increases the speed of Earth Knuckles, which is very powerful given the high damage of the fists. This is most effective when paired with Evening Gloves as they allow you to hold the attack button to perform a combo.
- Magnetic Follow-up releases projectiles while attacking.
- Calming Flow reduces cooldowns at the end of each combo. This pairs extremely well with the enhanced version as each cast will reduce cooldowns
- Evading Zephyr allows you to evade all attacks while you use your basic arcana. However due to the long delay between attacks this is not as effective compared to other basic arcana.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Dark Katana triples the chance to inflict critical hits.
- Evening Gloves allows a full combo of fists to be performed when holding the attack button and gives additional signature charge when attacking with a basic arcana.
- Flak Gauntlet allows each fist to destroy projectiles, which is particularly useful given their large size when enhanced.
- Cabi's Bubble Gum, Cabi's Cinnamon Hots, Cabi's Cotton Candy, Cabi's Raw Chocolate, and Cabi's Citrus Sweets have a chance to release an elemental projectile when using your basic.
- Combo Gloves adds an additional fist which deals 20 damage at the end of a combo if unenhanced. When used with the enhanced version, a second fist dealing 31 damage can be performed after the first.
- Claws of Tomo will enhance the arcana.
- Sidewinder's Badge adds additional, low damage hits.
- Double Edged Cestus greatly increases basic damage but lowers all other damage.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- The enhanced version of Earth Knuckles has the highest base damage of any basic arcana. The only basics that deal higher damage are the charged of attacks of Flame Strike and Obsidian Splitter, however theses cannot be performed as regularly as Earth Knuckles.
- The hitbox of the enhanced fist is noticeably smaller than what the visuals indicate. Only the "palm" of the is fist counts as the hitbox, enemies that are covered by the "fingers" will not take damage.