Earth Stomp Agent
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Earth Stomp Agent|
|Conjure an agent of earth that crushes foes!|
|Agent has a double stomp!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Conjure 1 agent that leaps into the air and stomps down on nearest enemy. Each slam deals 15 damage and pushes enemies away in a large radius around the impact. Stomps are performed about every 1.1s.
If enhanced, a second stomp dealing 10 damage is performed immediately after the first, this causes the main stomp to be performed less frequently increases the hit count and total damage dealt.
The agent will remain active for 10 seconds, loosely following the player and teleporting back if the player strays to far away.
Agents have a set amount of health and can be killed by enemy attacks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Agents can be used to inflict damage to enemies passively while you use other arcana.
Since enemies actively target agents they can be used as a distraction, allowing you to attack enemies while they are off guard.
Due to the large radius of the stomp the earth agent is very good at crowd control, dealing with large groups of enemies with ease.
Even though it has to get close to enemies to attack, it is not too vulnerable,as its leap makes it immune to most forms of attack (similar to the effect that jump arcana give the player) and the knockback makes it difficult for enemies to retaliate.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Utilising multiple agent arcana alongside each other allows you to overwhelm enemies with an onslaught of continuous and diverse attacks with little input from the player, besides summoning the agents when necessary.
- Due to the autonomous nature of the agents, they can be used to reduce how vulnerable you are when using certain arcana, such as those that need to be charged-up or force you to be stationary.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Dark Katana
- Grimoire of Ruin increases the damage dealt by the agent.
- Archaic Cheat Sheet reduces the cooldown to 11 seconds.
- Yuna's Storybook increases the duration that the agent is active for to 20 seconds.
- Pop-up Primer causes 2 earth agents to be summoned.
- Vampire's Cookbook heals you whenever an agent kills an enemy.
- Hardcover Textbook increases the maximum number of agents that can be active at once from 3 to 4.