|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Form a protective ring of stone shields!|
|Summons additional shields!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Summon 8 stone shields in a ring which spins around you before stopping. Each shield deals 5 damage on contact, knocks enemies back and blocks most enemy projectiles.
If enhanced, 12 shields are summoned, increasing the radius of the ring.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
This arcana is very good at a passive defence against projectiles. Activate Earthen Aegis at the start of a fight so can be protected from projectiles of enemies while you engage other targets.
Be aware that enemies can get within the ring of shields which may take you by surprise, especially with the enhanced version.
While the ring shields is active you can ram into enemies to deal damage to them.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Earthen Aegis pairs well with other arcana that surround the player for a duration such as Cardice Prime, Volt Pinball or Lightning Aspect. This allows you to deal large amount of damage with little effort simply by running into enemies.
- Having Earthen Aegis active at the same time as Tearing Whirlwind allows you to deal even more damage while pulling enemies in.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Cobalt Firestone acts a as reliable second layer of damage to hitstun any enemies that may make it through the shields.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- Since the cooldown is 8 seconds long and the shield last for 4.5 seconds, earthen Aegis has an effective cooldown of 3.5 seconds.
- Bladed Buckler does not grant signature charge whenever a projectile is blocked.