Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Elixir of Might
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
Description[edit | edit source]
Increases all damage (Maximum 25%) based on how healthy you are!
Strategies[edit | edit source]
A good relic that goes well with regenerating relics or during a Fall Run. The 25% Damage bonus is pretty high and can stack alongside other damage-increasing relics such as the Sinister Ledger, for example.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Vampire's Eyeglasses/ Regenerative Inkwell/ Vampire's Fangs: Those relics will allow the player to regenerate a parcel of their hitpoints lost, which then can help to maintain the damage boost of Elixir of Might. In Vampire's Fangs case, bear in mind the maximum health reduction.
- Raspberry Cookie Box + Messy Prescription: Both relics together will greatly help the player to maintain a high amount of hitpoints while maintaining the maximum benefit from this relic.
- Large Red Button: Will automatically fully heal you at the beginning of each floor at the expense of your maximum health, allowing you to retain the 25% increase in damage at the beginning of each floor.
- Idealist's Mirror: Both effects can stack so whenever you stay at full health, all your arcana will be empowered and enhanced wich is further amplified by Elixir of Might.
- Fall: This outfit will benefit the most of this relic, as Fall will naturally regenerate health over time.
- Pride: Another outfit that will benefit from this relic but bear in mind the dangerous playstyle of this outfit, so consider pairing the relic up with a defensive relic such as Ella's Glass Kite to increase your room for error.