|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Summon a set of vines that pull nearby enemies close to you!|
|Knockback||10, 30, 35, 35|
|Pulled enemies are now poisoned and rooted!|
|Damage||5, 10, 25 (poison)|
Description[edit | edit source]
Dash forward in the direction you are moving, simultaneously summoning a set of vines which pull in enemies behind you, dealing hits of 5 and 10 damage as the do.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
This dash is great for pulling enemies into range of melee arcana.
It may be difficult to flee from enemies by dashing since they will be pulled towards you.
The pull can be used to drop enemies into pits if you dash across them.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Burn Cycle and Shearing Chain are great for following-up on enemies pulled by Entangling Vines.
- Since the enhanced version immobilises enemies, it is perfect for setting up Crashing Meteor or Ion Spike, as the enemies cannot move away before the arcana deal damage.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Soccer Cleats increases the damage of the vines.
- Ring of Reserves adds 1 additional charge, taking the total up to 2.
- Wings of Icarus heals you whenever you pull an enemy onto a pit.
- Devi's Bug Spray increases the duration of the poison applied by the enhanced version.
- Greased Boots will enhance this arcana and reduce its cooldown to 3.2 seconds.
- Leemo's Leaf causes you to evade all attacks while dashing.
- Boots of Frenzy can give this arcana unlimited uses upon defeating an enemy.
- Boots of Celerity causes arcana used after a dash to deal additional damage.
- Sturdy Shoebox increases health when this arcana is equipped.
- Gyroscopic Inkwell prevents signature charge from decaying while you are dashing.
- Jumper Cables reduces the cooldown to 4.1 seconds.
- Breezy Gray Canvas adds a chance to restore a dash charge and evade all attack while dashing.