|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Draw in and slow all enemies in an area!|
|Cooldown||4.2s per charge|
|Knockback||25, 25, 15|
|Summons an additional petal that deals additional damage!|
Description[edit | edit source]
This arcana passively builds charges, up to a maximum of 2. Each cast uses one charge, creating an arc shaped mass of wind comprised of 3 petals which each deal 8 damage. Enemies hit by the petals are pulled towards you and slowed.
If enhanced, each mass of wind is comprised of 4 petals, increasing the number of hits.
Charged Signature: Summon 6 large masses of wind around you which deal several hits of high damage, buffet enemies around and slow them.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
This arcana is fantastic for its quick and reliabile utility; as it draws foes in and slows them down, it can effectively be used as a combo extender when foes become knocked out of range without disrupting the flow of damage. As such, it is best paired with other close-range or melee arcana. This arcana can also be used to initiate battles as it can strike multiple foes while slowing all of them down, though note its rather lacking range for this purpose. It can also be used to quickly drag foes into pits that separate them from the player.
The charged Signature has a small blind spot very close to the player; if it cast too close to a foe, they may be able to attack the player before the charged Signature strikes them.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Fading Petal combos well with close range arcana, such as Burn Cycle, Terra Ring or Cardice Prime as it can pull enemies into their range.
- Gust Volley and Shattering Strike deal drastically increased damage at point-blank range, making for a good pair with this arcana.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Wings of Icarus will grant health every time you pull an enemy into a pit.
- Ring of Reserves adds 1 additional charge taking the total up to 3.
- Hunter's Stiletto will increase damage against foes that are slowed by this arcana.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- Sometimes the all the hits of damage will be registered simultaneously, displaying 24 or 32 damage respectively.