|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Ignite the ground to create a blazing trail of flames!|
|Wall forms quicker and extends further!|
Description[edit | edit source]
The ground in front of you is ignited, creating a wall of flames. The flames knock back and burn enemies while dealing damage.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
You can easily hide from melee enemies behind a Fire Wall, as they do not walk around it and instead will attempt to walk through. As the wall has knockback, they will continuously bounce off the wall and take damage.
The same is true for enemies with projectile attacks, as they dissipate on contact with the wall.
If you want to flee from enemies in a tight corridor, you can block off their path with a Fire Wall to avoid being followed or hit with projectiles.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Any spell that can affect multiple enemies within a small area can be useful in conjunction with fire wall, as melee enemies tend to bunch up near the flames as they attempt to reach you.
- Spells that leave poisonous areas can be used to set up traps that deal a little extra damage to enemies as they attempt to reach you.
- For example: Toxic Trap.
- This works well as a damaging spell when used in conjunction with spells that root enemies, such as Embracing Vines or Grasping Earth, as the fire wall will continuously damage enemies without pushing them away, and you can further damage them with other spells during that time.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Nerite Shell can be used to slow enemies that walk into the Fire Wall.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- This could be a reference to Ragnarok Online (given that there's a more direct reference to the game with the Sidewinder's Badge), which has a spell of the same name that functions identically .
- The name may be a reference to a digital firewall , or an ironic twist on the defense used to stop the spread of fire.
- This spell is essentially a typical shield.