|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Carve out a wave of flames that ignites all enemies in its path!|
|Damage||16, 16 (burn)|
|Cooldown||4s per charge|
|Cleave with both hands to create a wider wave that travels further!|
Description[edit | edit source]
This arcana passively builds charges, up to a maximum of 2. Each charge causes you to hurl a wave of fire in the direction you are aiming, which deals 16 damage and burns enemies. Waves also destroy any destructible projectiles in their path.
Charged Signature: Rapidly unleash 7 massive waves of flame in a 180 degree area in front of you. Each wave deals increased damage and inflicts a more powerful burn.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
That arcana is best used as a way to clean the screen from dangerous enemy projectiles while attacking at the same time.
Waves can be thrown in quick succession by holding the arcana's button.
Waves are able to pierce enemies making this arcana effective at dealing with groups of enemies.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Gale-force Alignment to position enemies so they can be hit by Flame Cleaver.
- Spiraling Typhoon works well with Flame Cleaver as it groups enemies together and throws them into Flame Cleaver's optimal range .
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Gloves of Gambit will increase the damage of each wave.
- Agni's Sparkler increases the damage of the burn inflicted.
- Bladed Buckler gives signature charge when a projectile is destroyed.
- Ring of Reserves adds 1 additional charge, taking the total up to 3
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- The charged signature of Flame Cleaver has one of the largest area of effects of any arcana in the game.