|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Blast enemies away with plumes of flames! Can be charged for boosted effect!|
|Damage||7, 14, 28 (charged)|
|Hit Count||3 per combo|
|Knockback||5, 6, 12, 12|
|Charged final blast now burns enemies and destroys enemies projectiles!|
|Damage||7, 14, 30 (charged), 14 (burn)|
|Hit Count||3 per combo 7 (burn)|
Description[edit | edit source]
Emit a large burst of flame in the direction you are aiming dealing 7 damage. Each combo of this basic is three casts long with the third cast dealing 14 damage. The attack button can be held on the final cast to charge up a large blast of flame that covers a larger area and deals 28 damage.
If enhanced the charged blast deals 30 damage, burns enemies and destroys enemy projectiles.
The attack button can be held to perform a full combo, ending with the charged blast.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
You must use the charged attack wisely as you are vulnerable while charging it up. Try to only used it when enemies are stunned or immobilised to avoid being interrupted.
Due to its wide area of effect, this basic can hit several enemies at once making it effective at dealing with groups of enemies.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Arcana that can hit move enemies together such as Spiraling Typhoon or Glacial Cross help to ensure that several enemies will be hit by Flame strike.
- Due to the delay when charging up, consider using arcana that freeze enemies or otherwise immobilise them ( Water Prison or Grasping Earth) to ensure that you are not interrupted.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Evening Gloves gives additional signature charge.
- Chrono Glove reduces the time taken to charge up the final attack by 60%
- Flak Gauntlet allows each flame burst to destroy projectiles.
- Cabi's Bubble Gum, Cabi's Cinnamon Hots, Cabi's Cotton Candy, Cabi's Raw Chocolate, and Cabi's Citrus Sweets have a chance to release an elemental projectile when using your basic.
- Combo Gloves allows for two charged attacks to be used back to back.
- Claws of Tomo will enhance the arcana.
- Sidewinder's Badge adds additional, low damage hits.
- Agni's Sparkler increases the damage of the burn applied by the charged strike.
- Double Edged Cestus greatly increases basic damage but lowers all other damage.
- Glove of Patience increases the damage of the charged attack but it takes longer to charge.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- Previously this arcana did not have a charged attack and functioned like most other basics. It was changed in the Thundering Keep Update to give the fire element a charged basic attack.