|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Throw out a fan of frost daggers that freeze enemies!|
|Hit Count||5 (20 when charged Signature)|
|Daggers fly further and pierce through enemies!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Throw 5 frost daggers in an arc that deal 25 damage each and freeze foes.
If enhanced, the range of the daggers is improved while allowing them to travel through foes, damaging and freezing all foes it travels through.
Charged Signature: Throw out 2 sets of 5 daggers in an arc, then throw a final wave of 10 daggers quickly.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
This arcana, as one of the first arcana the player gains access to, shines in its ease of use and fantastic crowd control potential. Use it when entering a room or when overwhelmed by foes to reduce the amount of immediate threats.
However, the stellar crowd control properties are lost against mini-bosses or Council members. Instead, take advantage of these foes' larger size; when cast at point-blank range, multiple daggers will hit them, drastically improving damage at closer ranges.
To maximize damage of the charged Signature, cast it as close to the target as possible.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- As it freezes large groups of enemies, can be used in conjunction with Stalwart Defenders or any other slow spell that deals massive damage to ensure it hits.
- After freezing a large group of enemies, you can use Water Prison to further isolate specific troublesome members of the group while you deal with the lesser annoyances.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Gloves of Gambit increases the damage.
- Reinforced Bracers allow this arcana to destroy all foes' projectiles.
- Mystic Monopole improves damage against single targets at point-blank range as foes will no longer be knocked back.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- Note this arcana is cast, the player slides a short distance back, potentially allowing them to dodge attacks. This effect is more profound in the charged Signature version.
Video demonstration[edit | edit source]
Normal Frost Fan
Signature Frost Fan