|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Throw out a fan of frost daggers that freeze enemies!|
|Hit Count||5 (20 when charged Signature)|
|Daggers fly further and pierce through enemies!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Throws five frost daggers in an arc in front of you. The projectiles can freeze enemies.
The enhanced spell increases the range of the daggers and gives them the ability to continue through enemies after damaging them while retaining the freezing effect.
When used as a charged Signature spell, your character quickly throws out two sets of five daggers in an arc, followed by a third wave of ten daggers within the same area. All projectiles have the ability to freeze and pierce through enemies.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
As it covers a large area and has the ability to freeze enemies in place, it can be used to immobilize a large group of enemies if you are overwhelmed. This means you have less enemies to focus on, if only for a short period of time.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- As it freezes large groups of enemies, can be used in conjunction with Stalwart Defenders or any other slow spell that deals massive damage to ensure it hits.
- After freezing a large group of enemies, you can use Water Prison to further isolate specific troublesome members of the group while you deal with the lesser annoyances.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- If you find yourself swarmed by enemies often, Mystic Monopole is a useful Relic as each projectile gains the increased knockback.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- This spell is extremely effective for crowd control, and is best used as a tool to do so.
- For this reason, and because it doesn't need to be aimed very well, it is a useful spell for beginner players.
Video demonstration[edit | edit source]
Normal Frost Fan
Signature Frost Fan