|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Race forward on frozen wings that unleash a cone of freezing feathers behind you!|
|Unleashes additional feathers!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Use a pair of frozen wings to dash forwards in the direction you are moving, throwing out an arc of 4 icy feathers behind you which each deal 20 damage and freeze.
If enhanced, 6 feathers are throw out behind you.
This arcana can be used when on cooldown, however no feathers will be thrown.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Dashing through enemies is a reliable way to freeze them at close range.
Due to the spread pattern of the arrows they do not hit enemies directly behind you. When using Frost Wing, try to dash away from enemies at an angle to ensure that the feathers hit them.
Frost Wing's ability to freeze is extremely useful for a dash arcana, allowing it to act as a frequently usable method of crowd control to set up enemies for other arcana or extend combos while also providing the defensive ability of a typical dash.
This dash can be used to defend against incoming projectiles by dashing away from them since the feathers will destroy them. Keep in mind the blind spot directly behind you and dash at an angle accordingly.
The feathers are not very effective against clustered groups of enemies since they do not pierce, causing only some to be frozen
Be very careful when using Frost Wing around Earth Knights as the feathers may reflect off their shield an freeze you.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Most jump arcana such as Airborne Slam, Thunder Drop, Binary Splashdown and movement arcana with a long range (e.g. Glacial Cross, Inferno Cannon, Voltaic Needle, Tectonic Drill) are great to follow-up Frost Wing since they help you close ground on the frozen enemies while also dealing damage to them.
- Since the frozen enemies will likely be a long distance away from you after you dash, projectile arcana (e.g. Exploding Fireball, Razor Petals, Bolt Claymore, Frost Scimitar etc) are ideal for dealing damage to frozen enemies without needing to move.
- Frost Wing synergies very well with other arcana that freeze enemies (e.g. Glacial Cross, Frost Blade, Ice Spear, Ice Seekers, Frost Fan, Frozen Bait and enhanced Aqua Vortex) since you can combo them into each other while keeping enemies frozen, preventing almost any retaliation.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Stanza of Frost and Poem of Fiery Rime increase the damage since it is an ice arcana.
- Gloves of Gambit increases the damage of each feather.
- Soccer Cleats increases damage.
- Ring of Reserves adds an additional charge allowing this arcana to be used twice.
- Bladed Buckler gives signature charge each time an enemy projectile is destroyed.
- Reinforced Bracers allows the feather to destroy all enemy projectiles.
- Greased Boots will enhance this arcana and reduce its cooldown to 3.2s
- Leemo's Leaf causes you to evade all attacks while dashing.
- Boots of Frenzy can give this arcana unlimited uses upon defeating an enemy.
- Boots of Celerity causes arcana used after a dash to deal additional damage.
- Sturdy Shoebox increases health when this arcana is equipped.
- Gyroscopic Inkwell prevents signature charge from decaying while you are dashing.
- Jumper Cables reduces the cooldown to 4s.
- Breezy Gray Canvas adds a chance to restore a dash charge and evade all attack while dashing.