Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Hold to charge up and release a stormy ball of wind that implodes at maximum charge!|
|Hit Count||4 (up to 11 if fully charged)|
|Knockback||0, 2, -25|
|Charges up twice as quickly!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Throw a ball of swirling air in the direction you are aiming. When the ball of air hits it creates a vortex of swirling winds, which deals 5 hits of 8 damage. Holding the attack button will charge up the ball of air causing the vortex to cover a larger area and hit up to 10 times before pulling enemies in with a large gust of wind which deals 20 damage.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
You are vulnerable while charging up Furious Tempest, so keep a safe distance from enemies to avoid taking damage and being interrupted.
When the ball is fully charged up it causes the vortex to pull enemies together, allowing you to follow up with other arcana.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Combos well with fire and forget spells with a large area of effect, such as Dragon Blast, Mach Stunner or Distortion Beam as they give you time to charge up Furious Tempest.
- Movement arcana such as Glacial Cross or Voltaic Needle can allow you to close the gap between you and enemies hit by Furious Tempest, while simultaneously dealing damage to them.
- Using arcana that immobilise enemies e.g. Perfect Storm, Embracing Vines or Water Prison are useful to prevent enemies from interrupting you while you charge up Furious Tempest and ensure that you hit a target.
- Agent arcana can distract and attack enemies that are targeting you while you charge up.
- Furious Tempest pairs well with most jump arcana such as Seismic Entry, Blazing Vault or Thunder Drop, as they can hit all the enemies pulled together by the vortex and help to close ground.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Chaos Visor may be useful if playing on console as it shows the trajectory of Furious Tempest, making it easier to aim.
- Gloves of Gambit increases damage of the vortex.
- Reinforced Bracers allows Furious Tempest to destroy all enemy projectiles it comes into contact with.
- Relics that have a chance to inflict a debuff on hit such as Tesla Coil or Phoenix Talon can be effective due to its high hit count. However Permafrost Cube will have almost no effect as the additional hits from the vortex can break its freeze.