Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Dash forward with such force that enemies in the area are pulled into your wake!|
|Cooldown||3.5s per charge|
|Creates a secondary burst on landing!|
|Damage||5, 10, 5|
Description[edit | edit source]
This arcana passively builds up charges to a maximum of 2. Each cast uses one charge, causing you to dash forward in the direction you are moving, leaving behind burst of air which pulls enemies together and deals 5 damage. Enemies caught by the burst are then pushed towards you by a draught of air, dealing 10 damage.
If enhanced, you create a second burst of air at the end of the dash, which also deals 5 damage.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
This dash works well to pull enemies into range of close range arcana.
Since this dash pulls enemies with you, it may be difficult to flee from danger if enemies are close to you.
Enemies can be pushed into pits by dashing over them when they are in range of Gust Burst.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Burn Cycle or Shearing Chain are excellent for following-up on enemies pulled by Gust Burst.
- Gust Burst pulls enemies into the perfect range for Flame Fusion to deal maximum damage.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Soccer Cleats increases damage.
- Ring of Reserves adds 1 additional charge, taking the total up to 3.
- Wings of Icarus heals you whenever you pull an enemy onto a pit.
- Greased Boots will enhance this arcana and reduce its cooldown to 3s per charge
- Leemo's Leaf causes you to evade all attacks while dashing.
- Boots of Frenzy can give this arcana unlimited uses upon defeating an enemy.
- Boots of Celerity causes arcana used after a dash to deal additional damage.
- Sturdy Shoebox increases health when this arcana is equipped.
- Gyroscopic Inkwell prevents signature charge from decaying while you are dashing.
- Jumper Cables reduces the cooldown to ~2.7s per charge.
- Breezy Gray Canvas adds a chance to restore a dash charge and evade all attack while dashing.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- Gust Burst is one of the few dash arcana that has 2 charges by default.