As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Spiral into the sky while a flaming vortex draws in nearby foes!|
|Knockback||-2, 40, 45, 40|
|Increases number of hits and burns enemies on landing!|
|Damage||8, 20, 16 (burn)|
Description[edit | edit source]
Spiral into the sky, creating a flaming vortex which deals 7 hits of 8 damage and then crash down for 20 damage while knocking foes away.
If enhanced, 8 hits of damage will be dealt by the vortex and it will also burn foes upon crashing down.
Charged Signature: Spiral into the sky for a longer duration, dealing increased damage and applying a fiercer burn upon crashing down.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
This arcana is a fantastic offensive arcana suited for aggressive playstyles; utilize other arcana or dashes to get within range. To maximize damage, either pack foes close together or allow them to surround the player.
When this arcana is used, the player will be airborne for a period; the player is invulnerable during this. This can be used to dodge attacks, though note the player will still be vulnerable once they land. With proper timing and knowledge of the foe's incoming attacks, this arcana can be used as a high-damaging "parry" of sorts by dodging a foe's attack and immediately retaliating. The charged Signature version has an extended period where the player is airborne, allowing the player to dodge even entire Council member attacks.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Tearing Whirlwind pulls enemies in making it perfect for gathering up as many as possible thus optimizing the Signature charge and damage.
- Earthen Aegis, Cardice Prime, Snowflake Chakrams or other similar arcana that linger around the player will remain on the ground while you leap up, dealing damage alongside the vortex.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Dark Katana triples the chance to inflict critical hits.
- Heroic Blaze pairs well with relics that have a chance to inflict status effects ( Phoenix Talon, Tesla Coil etc) due to its high hit count.
- Vicious Bunny Ears will increase the damage and Heroic Leap counts towards its effect.
- Soccer Cleats will increase the damage.
- Jumper Cables will decrease the cooldown to 4.5 seconds.
- Mystic Monopole decreases the knockback of the landing explosion allowing for a follow up with close range AOE arcana such as Terra Ring or Whirling Tornado.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- Much like the Shoryuken it emulates, you are invulnerable during the execution of this skill - but you will take damage on landing if there's an attack overlapping your position when it ends.
- Heroic Blaze is the only jump arcana that does not move you from the location you cast it.