|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Spiral into the sky while a flaming vortex draws in nearby foes!|
|Knockback||-2, 40, 45, 40|
|Increases number of hits and burns enemies on landing!|
|Damage||8, 20, 16 (burn)|
|Hit Count||9, 7 (burn)|
Description[edit | edit source]
Spiral into the sky, creating a flaming vortex which deals 7 hits of 8 damage. After a short duration you crash down dealing 20 damage and knocking enemies away.
If enhanced the vortex deals 8 hits of 8 damage and inflict bruns on enemies when you land.
Charged Signature: Spiral into the sky for a much longer duration causing the vortex to deal even more hits. Landing deals more damage and applies a more powerful burn.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
This arcana is great for dealing with groups of enemies due to its large radius and high damage output.
You are invulnerable while you are airborne. If timed correctly you can completely dodge attacks that would otherwise hit you.
- Particularly useful for dealing with Freiya's aqua beam attack.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Tearing Whirlwind pulls enemies in making it perfect for gathering up as many as possible thus optimizing the Signature charge and damage.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Dark Katana triples the chance to inflict critical hits.
- Heroic Blaze pairs well with relics that have a chance to inflict status effects ( Phoenix Talon, Tesla Coil etc) due to its high hit count.
- Vicious Bunny Ears will increase the damage and Heroic Leap counts towards its effect.
- Soccer Cleats will increase the damage.
- Jumper Cables will decrease the cooldown to 4.5 seconds.
- Mystic Monopole decreases the knockback of the landing explosion allowing for a follow up with close range AOE arcana such as Terra Ring or Whirling Tornado.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- Much like the Shoryuken it emulates, you are invulnerable during the execution of this skill - but you will take damage on landing if there's an attack overlapping your position when it ends.
- Heroic Blaze is the only jump arcana that does not move you from the location you cast it.