|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Designed by Virtuoso Michael Belloy, this arcana allows you to seize a foe and leap high into the air before crashing down!|
|Subtypes||Melee, Jump, movement|
|Damage||5, 25, 50|
|Hit Count||6, 2|
|Knockback||-3, 50, 0, 50|
|Crash deals more damage and slows foes!|
|Damage||5, 40, 50|
|Hit Count||6, 2|
Description[edit | edit source]
Rush forward in the direction you are aiming. At the end of the rush you leap upwards, leaving behind a large vortex of swirling air (similar to Whirling Tornado) below you which deals 5 hits of 5 damage and blocks projectiles, before crashing down to the ground dealing 25 damage in a large radius.
If the rush hits an enemy, you will pull them up with you, preventing them from being hit by the vortex and dealing and additional 50 damage to them when you crash down.
If enhanced, crashing down deals 40 damage and slows enemies.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Targeting groups of enemies can allow you to deal high damage to all of them with the vortex and the crash.
While you are airborne you are unable to be damaged. This allows you to jump over attacks to avoid taking damage from them. However this is much more difficult to pull off with Heroic Leap due to the rush before jumping upwards.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Arcana that group enemies together such as Spiraling Typhoon or Tearing Whirlwind are effective at setting up Heroic Leap.
- AoE arcana that surround the player (e.g. Terra Ring, Whirling Tornado or Shock Nova) are a great follow-up after heroic Leap.
- Earthen Aegis, Cardice Prime, Snowflake Chakrams or other similar arcana that linger around the player will remain on the ground while you leap up, dealing damage alongside the vortex.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Dark Katana triples the chance to inflict critial hits.
- Vicious Bunny Ears increases damage dealt and Heroic Leap counts towards its effect.
- Soccer Cleats will increase the damage.
- Jumper Cables will decrease the cooldown to 4.5 seconds.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- Enemies that are immune to knockback such as Macho Ghoul, Coffin Knight, Minibosses and Council members will not be pulled up with you.