|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Blast enemies away with a chain of explosions!|
|Damage||10, 30, 16 (burn)|
|Hit Count||5, 8 (burn)|
|Knockback||25, 35, 10|
|Final explosion ignites the area on fire!|
|Damage||10, 30, 12, 16 (burn)|
|Hit Count||6, 8 (burn)|
Description[edit | edit source]
Conjure a series of explosions that travel along the ground in the direction you are aiming. 5 explosions in total are created with the first 4 dealing 10 damage, ending with a 30 damage explosion which burns enemies. Enemies hit are carried along with the explosions.
If enhanced the final explosion creates a pool of fire which deal 12 damage and applies burn.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Since enemies are carried by the explosions this arcana can be reliably used to send enemies into pits.
Try to line up enemies so that all of them can be hit by the explosions.
The pool of fire lingers for a short duration, allowing it to be used as a trap for enemies by luring them into its area.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Gale-force Alignment helps to set up Ignition Drive by lining them up.
- Mortal Coil can be used to pull enemies close to you causing them to be hit by all the explosions of Ignition Drive. It can also be used to pull enemies that have been moved away by Ignition Drive back to you, so you can continue a combo.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Agni's Sparkler increases the damage inflicted by the burn.
- Wings of Icarus heals you whenever you push an enemy into a pit.
- Mystic Monopole prevents enemies from being moved by the explosions, which may be useful to keep enemies in reach of other arcana.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite the explosions appearing to move along the ground, the travel over pits.