|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Burst forward with a scorching lunge before blasting away enemies with a round of burning flames!|
|Damage||10, 40, 16 (burn)|
|Adds a secondary round!|
|Damage||10, 20, 40, 16 (burn)|
Description[edit | edit source]
Charge forward in the direction you are aiming before releasing a small blast of flames dealing 10 damage. Followed by a large shot of flames in front of you dealing 40 damage, burning and pushing enemies back.
If enhanced, a second shot of flame dealing 20 damage is performed in the middle of the other two hits.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Since the shot of fire has a long reach but is not very wide, try to line up enemies before hitting them with Inferno Cannon.
The high amount of knockback allows for enemies to be easily thrown into pits.
Inferno Cannon is useful for pushing enemies away from you if you are being surrounded, allowing you a chance to escape.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Magnetic Breakers pushes enemies away slow enough for Inferno Cannon to still hit the them if time correctly. This is a potent combo dealing high damage and giving a lot of signature charge.
- Inferno Cannon positions enemies at the perfect range for them to be hit by jump arcana such as Thunder Drop, Seismic Entry or Blazing Vault.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Dark Katana triples the chance to inflict critical hits.
- Soccer Cleats increases damage.
- Jumper Cables reduced the cooldown to 3.5 seconds.
- Agni's Sparkler increases the damage inflicted by the burn.
- Wings of Icarus heals you whenever you knock an enemy into a pit.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- This arcana is an homage to Terry Bogard's Buster Wolf from the fighting game series Fatal Fury.
- Inferno Cannon does not allow you do dash over pits. Instead you will stop at the edge.