Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Juno and Suman
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Attack names are unofficial and are used for purposes of reference
Lightning Strikes - Suman will throw down 5 metallic insignia plates while Juno will drop lightning spears akin to those seen in the signature of Thunder Drop onto them, releasing a burst of electricity.
Static Dash - Suman will bat 7 metallic balls in quick succession towards the player and Juno will quickly dash towards them leaving behind a trail of electricity.
Thunder Cage - Suman releases a grid of orbs in a square pattern. Juno will connect them with streams of lightning, creating a static electric cage, before she lands in the centre square.
Star Strike - Suman summons five metallic balls at the player's location. Juno will jump and strike at the centre of the orbs, creating star-shaped Laced Lightning.
Thunder Drum - Juno jumps atop a metallic drum summoned by Suman and beats on it 6 times. Each beat releases a chain of lightning strikes that goes towards the player, identical to Thundering Chain. They will remain static during this attack, resting at the top of the arena.
Electric Fans - Suman and Juno will sit together in the middle and summon up three fan-shaped Zoner-like enemies that will roam around the arena dealing contact damage. Only used as Boss 2 or above.
Arc Orbit - Suman creates a metallic pillar in the centre of the arena while Juno connects herself to the pillar with an arc of electricity. She will then travel along the perimeter of the twice in either a clockwise or anticlockwise direction. Only used as Boss 3.
Rolling Thunder (Signature) - Suman summons an electric cage around the arena then spins with a metal hammer, throwing metallic orbs at random points in the arena, while emitting bursts of electricity. Juno will constantly dash between the orbs in a straight line, leaving a lightning connected between the starting and landing points. A faint line of white particles indicates where Juno will dash.
The council members use three of the above attacks when they are the first council member. Each council member adds one more attack before their dance. So the second uses four, the third uses five and Master Sura uses six attacks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Since they are Lightning-enemies, use Earth Arcana against them for more damage. Lightning and Water Arcana will have reduced effect.
- After 3/4/5 attacks on levels 1/2/3 respectively, The Twins will stop and high-five each other. This is an opening to attack them, as they will not attack during this phase.
- Almost all of their attacks inflict Shock preventing you from moving and allowing them to chain together multiple attacks which can inflict heavy damage.
- Their Lightning Strikes, Static dash and Thunder Drum attacks will be performed faster at higher boss tiers.
- Don't move erratically during their signature. Pay attention to the white particles and move to a clear area to avoid getting hit.
- Their attacks are very fast and hits very quickly like most Lightning arcana. Instead try to tread carefully through the arena and only attack when there is an opening, pay attention to their attacks and try to fit in the right spacing during the cage spell and their signature ability.
- The fans summoned by them have low health and can be easily destroyed by most arcana.
- The direction of their Arc Orbit attack can be predicted by Juno's position at the bottom of the arena: If she is to the left of the lightning stream it will move clockwise, if she is on the right it will move anticlockwise.
- Arcana such as Evading Zephyr can be a lifesaver during their Signature spell.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- It's been speculated that Jin and Julia, two NPCs standing near the museum portal during the end scene, are actually Suman and Juno in Disguise, based on their hair color and dialogue, and that the NPC next to them shares a similar resemblance to Shuu.
- The Twins' Shock Nova attack was previously only used by Master Sura before the Thundering Keep Update. It as been slightly modified to fit with Juno and Suman's attack style.
- Suman's name is derived from Summanus, the Roman god of nocturnal thunder. This also explains the Thundering Keep's nighttime setting.
- Juno's name is that of the Roman goddess Juno.
- Juno and Suman were added in the Thundering Keep Update.