|The Thundering Keep Update was released on January 16, and included a lot of new stuff and changes to old stuff. Please bear with us as the wiki is updated, and these red links and outdated info are cleaned up. Or if you're feeling adventurous and helpful, you're welcome to jump in and start editing things yourself!|
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .
|Generate a field of electricity that shocks enemies that you come into contact with!|
|Creates shocking pulses!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Upon use, generates an aura of lightning that shocks and rapidly damages foes the Player comes into contact with.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Use with a dash to quickly damage multiple enemies while safely passing by them.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Works well with Wave Front, as it drags enemies into the Player's wake whilst simultaneously damaging them.
- Also complimented with Tearing Whirlwind.
- When used in conjunction with Shock Assault, the rapid damage continues with each hit on each enemy in range.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- Lightning Aspect's long cooldown is offset by its duration, resulting in this Arcana having effectively an 8-second cooldown.
- The initial burst of lightning created by Lightning Aspect has a slightly larger range than that of the Arcana itself.
- Enemies will continue to take rapid damage for a short while after being affected by the electric field, even if the Player is not close to them.
- The Player can never land a critical hit or any status effect with Lightning Aspect, meaning that it does not combo well with Relics such as Vampire's Eyeglasses or Phoenix Talon.
Video demonstration[edit | edit source]