|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .
|Generate a field of electricity that shocks enemies that you come into contact with!|
|Creates shocking pulses!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Upon use, generates an aura of lightning that shocks and rapidly damages foes the Player comes into contact with.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Use with a dash to quickly damage multiple enemies while safely passing by them.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Works well with Wave Front, as it drags enemies into the Player's wake whilst simultaneously damaging them.
- Also complimented with Tearing Whirlwind.
- When used in conjunction with Shock Assault, the rapid damage continues with each hit on each enemy in range.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- Lightning Aspect's long cooldown is offset by its duration, resulting in this Arcana having—effectively—an 8 second cooldown.
- The initial burst of lightning created by Lightning Aspect has a slightly larger range than that of the Arcana itself.
- Enemies will continue to take rapid damage for a short while after being affected by the electric field, even if the Player is not close to them.
- The Player can never land a critical hit or any status effect with Lightning Aspect, meaning that it does not combo well with Relics such as Vampire's Eyeglasses or Phoenix Talon.
Video demonstration[edit | edit source]