|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
Mage Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Rank 1: Attacks shooting an arc of 5 magic bolts.
- Rank 2: Gains a teleport.
- Rank 3: Now shoots 7 magic bolts with two more near the centre.
Fire Mage[edit | edit source]
- Rank 1: Attacks with Dragon Arc
- Rank 2: Gains fire small zone attack, leaves fire in the area.
- Rank 3: Gains an attack that shoots an arc of 6 very slow Flame Fusion balls.
Ice Mage[edit | edit source]
- Rank 1: Attacks with Frost Fan (3 icicles in a cone)
- Rank 2: Gains ice breath.
- Rank 3: Gains Perfect Storm
Earth Mage[edit | edit source]
- Rank 1: Attacks with Knockout Boulder.
- Rank 2: Gains a small area attack, he hurls a giant boulder in the air.
- Rank 3: Gains 1 tracking earth attack similar to Earth Lord Atlas signature.
Wind Mage[edit | edit source]
Lightning Mage[edit | edit source]
- Rank 1: Attacks with three beams of lightning, similar to Ion Spike
- Rank 2: Gains Thundering Chain
- Rank 3: Casts 3 lightning strikes at you location in quick succession.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Whenever you encounter them, try to gain distance, as you can't dash through the projectiles. With more space between you and the enemy, the projectiles will spread out, giving you an opening to dash in close and attack them.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
Mages are not strong on their own in the first 2 ranks. However, in a fight with multiple enemies including a mage, its better to take them out, as theyre support for the rest of the enemies.