As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Summon explosive mines that home in on nearby enemies!|
|Damage||14, 16 (burn)|
|Mines now last longer and have an increased blast radius!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Dash forward in the direction you are moving, leaving behind a floating magma mine which homes onto enemies dealing 14 damage and applying burn.
Mine will disappear after 4 seconds if it does not hit an enemy.
This arcana can still be used when on cooldown, but the mine will not be summoned.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Magma Rush is useful when retreating or backing away from enemies. Any enemies that attempts to pursue you will be greeted with the mine, covering your escape.
This dash excels in area denial due to the large radius covered by the mine.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Spiraling Typhoon can be utilised to throw enemies into the mine if it does not hit them itself.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Agni's Sparkler increases the damage of the burn inflicted.
- Ring of Reserves adds an additional charge allowing this arcana to be used twice
- Greased Boots will enhance this arcana and reduce its cooldown to 3.2s
- Leemo's Leaf causes you to evade all attacks while dashing.
- Boots of Frenzy can give this arcana unlimited uses upon defeating an enemy.
- Boots of Celerity causes arcana used after a dash to deal additional damage.
- Sturdy Shoebox increases health when this arcana is equipped.
- Gyroscopic Inkwell prevents signature charge from decaying while you are dashing.
- Jumper Cables reduces the cooldown to 4s.
- Breezy Gray Canvas adds a chance to restore a dash charge and evade all attack while dashing.