|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Fire off a pair of magnetized orbs that fly forward while bouncing off of each other!|
|Each bounce now creates an electric burst!|
|Hit Count||up to 10|
Description[edit | edit source]
Fire off 2 pairs of magnetic orbs in the direction you are aiming that repeatedly bounce off each other. The orbs deal 12 damage every time they bounce and push enemies along with them.
If enhanced, each bounce of the orbs will create a small burst or electricity that deals an additional 5 damage.
Charged Signature: Unleash 4 pairs of orbs that fly forward while violently bouncing off each other, dealing increased damage and having increased range.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
This arcana is excellent for grouping foes together and sending them far away to create space. This arcana's multiple hits also lend it an impressive amount of signature charge, especially if multiple foes are hit, making it useful in Signature-based builds.
To maximize effectiveness, group foes together and cast it towards a pit so that foes are dragged into it.
Note that it is much less effective against foes resistant or immune to knockback such as Mini-bosses or Council members as the orbs will simply fly through them instead of dragging them along. As such, especially if it is the player's Signature, pair it with arcana that can deal quick and high damage to these foes.
Magnetic Breakers is the perfect arcana for pushing enemies into pits due to its high knockback and wide coverage.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Thundering Chain is complimented by this arcana's dragging properties and similar range covered.
- Longer range movement arcana (e.g. Inferno Cannon, Blazing Vault, Glacial Cross, Thunder Drop, Tectonic Drill) can be used directly after casting Magnetic Breakers to deal damage to and close distance while enemies are being pushed back. This combo also gives a high Signature charge depending on the arcana used.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Gloves of Gambit will increase the damage.
- Reinforced Bracers allows this arcana to destroy foe's projectiles.
- Wings of Icarus heals you when enemies are pushed into pits.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- Note when cast parallel to a wall, it may end prematurely if too close to the wall.