Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Designed by Virtuoso David Gottsegen, this arcana allows you to pull all nearby projectiles into an orbit around you!|
|All projectiles shock foes!|
Description[edit | edit source]
While active, a large semi-transparent circle appears around you, and all enemy projectiles become harmless to you upon entering and begin to orbit around you. If an orbiting projectile comes into contact with an enemy, it deals damage to them as if it were your projectile.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
If you stand very close to an enemy who is about to fire a projectile attack while Magsphere is active, the fired projectiles will immediately start to orbit you and hit the enemy who originally shot them.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Scales of Babylon for cooldown reduction, allowing Magsphere to have a longer continuous uptime.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Demi's Teapot increases the duration to 7 seconds.
- Double Toil reduces the cooldown to 6 seconds, effectively letting you become immune to all projectiles.
- Tozy's Pocket Watch reduces the cooldown by 20% at the cost of reducing signature charge rate by 25%.
- Spice Rack reduces Magsphere's cooldown by 25% if it is followed an Arcana of a different element, this Relic's effect has no cooldown and can happen as often as your Arcana's cooldowns allow.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- Ineffective against Frost Queen Freiya's Icicle Assault (Signature).