As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Designed by Virtuoso Claire Astrid, this arcana fires off a cloudy arrow that confuses an enemy, causing it to attack itself and other enemies!|
|Confused enemy now moves and attacks more quickly!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Shoot an arrow in the direction you are aiming which dissipates after a short distance. If the arrow hits an enemy it charms them, causing them to attack other enemies and ignore the player.
If enhanced, enemies charmed by Mentis Imperium will move faster and have less of a delay between attacks. This is indicated by air particles, similar to the slow status effect, around the enemy
Only 1 enemy can be charmed at a time.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
You must be mindful when choosing enemies to charm. Small enemies such as Blobs or Ghouls are too weak and are easily overpowered. Knights and Rogues are aggressive and fast enough to deal with most other foes, while Archers, Lancers and Mages are too slow and will have their attacks interrupted. Summoners cannot attack other enemies as their summons will attack them, however this may be useful if you do not wish to engage them head on.
Elemental variants should be prioritised as targets, since their wide variety of attacks make most of them very effective as allies.
Mimics can be surprisingly powerful allies due to their high damage and movement speed.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Agent arcana can be effective alongside Mentis Imperium as they will not target charmed enemies, allowing you to create and "army" of summons and charmed foes.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Chaos Visor can be useful when playing on console as the arrow requires a lot of precision to be used effectively.
- Gloves of Gambit increases the damage of the arrow, however this may be detrimental as charmed enemies will have less health when engaging foes.
- Reinforced Bracers allows the arrow to destroy all enemy projectiles, preventing them from being blocked.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- "Large" enemies such as the Golem, Macho Ghoul, any mini-boss, any Council members, or Coffin Knight are not effected by the charm.
- Charmed enemies can still be damaged by the player but will not be targeted by agents, seekers or auto targeting arcana such as Air Sentry or Dragon Surge.
- The attacks of several enemies (mainly elemental archers) will cause the enemy to damage itself if it is charmed.
- Mentis Imperium previously charmed enemies in a radius around you, its effect was only temporary but could effect several enemies at once. It was drastically reworked in V1.2, resulting in its current version.