Nog's Heavenly Boots
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .
|Nog's Heavenly Boots|
|Adds a significant chance to evade attacks but take double damage!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Adds a 45% chance to evade incoming attacks, and receive double damage.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Useful for avoiding stunlock and for Evasion focused builds.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Antiquated Tabi - Increases chance of dodging by 8%.
- Calvin's Sandy Shoes - Increases chance of dodging by 25% when at low health.
- Covert Ops Mask - Provides critical hits after evading an attack.
- Limited Edition Robe - Helps against taking high single hit damage.
- Shift - To further reduce the number of double damage hits you receive.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- Nog's Heavenly Boots are a reference to the character Gon (Nog spelled backwards) from the anime Hunter X Hunter, who wears the same boots.