|The Thundering Keep Update was released on January 16, and included a lot of new stuff and changes to old stuff. Please bear with us as the wiki is updated, and these red links and outdated info are cleaned up. Or if you're feeling adventurous and helpful, you're welcome to jump in and start editing things yourself!|
Nog's Heavenly Boots
|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .
|Nog's Heavenly Boots|
|Adds a significant chance to evade attacks but take double damage!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Adds a 45% chance to evade incoming attacks, and receive double damage.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Useful for avoiding stunlock and for Evasion focused builds.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Antiquated Tabi - Increases chance of dodging by 8%.
- Calvin's Sandy Shoes - Increases chance of dodging by 25% when at low health.
- Covert Ops Mask - Provides critical hits after evading an attack.
- Limited Edition Robe - Helps against taking high single hit damage.
- Shift - To further reduce the number of double damage hits you receive.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- Nog's Heavenly Boots are a reference to the character Gon (Nog spelled backwards) from the anime Hunter X Hunter, who wears the same boots.