|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Swing a massive battle axe that covers a wide area! Can be charged for boosted effect!|
|Damage||15, (30, charged attack)|
|Knockback||20, 35, 25, 15|
|Axe explodes when fully charged!|
|Damage||15, (30, 15 charged attack)|
|Hit Count||2 per combo (3 per charged combo)|
Description[edit | edit source]
Step forward while swinging a massive battle axe that covers a 360 degree area around you, dealing 15 damage and knocking enemies back. Each combo of this basic arcana is 2 casts long. Holding the attack button on the final cast will throw the axe in front of you, dealing 30 damage.
If enhanced, the axe explodes after being thrown, dealing 15 damage in a radius around it.
The attack button can be held to perform a full combo, ending with the axe throw.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
You must use the charged attack wisely as you are vulnerable while charging it up. Try to only used it when enemies are stunned or immobilised to avoid being interrupted.
This basic is good at keeping pressure on enemies since you move forwards on each cast, allowing you to advance upon enemies that have been knocked back.
Due to its 360 degree coverage and knockback, Obsidian Splitter can protect you if your are surrounded by enemies, pushing them away giving you time to escape or reposition.
The charged attack gives Obsidian Splitter a medium range option to engage enemies with before moving in with its close range strikes.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Fuelled Berserk increases the speed of your basic attack, allowing you to advance rapidly on foes while dealing heavy damage around you.
- Magnetic Follow-up releases projectiles while attacking.
- Calming Flow reduces cooldowns at the end of each combo.
- Evading Zephyr allows you to evade all attacks while using your basic arcana.
- Due to the delay when charging up, consider using arcana that freeze enemies or otherwise immobilise them ( Water Prison or Grasping Earth) to ensure that you are not interrupted.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Evening Gloves gives additional signature charge when attacking with a basic arcana.
- Chrono Glove reduces the time taken to charge up the final attack by 60%
- Dark Katana triples the chance to inflict critical hits.
- Flak Gauntlet allows each slash to destroy projectiles, which is particularly useful due to the large area covered by them.
- Cabi's Bubble Gum, Cabi's Cinnamon Hots, Cabi's Cotton Candy, Cabi's Raw Chocolate, and Cabi's Citrus Sweets have a chance to release an elemental projectile when using your basic.
- Combo Gloves allows for two charged attacks to be used back to back. It also causes the normal combo to be 3 casts long, similar to most other basic arcana.
- Claws of Tomo will enhance the arcana.
- Sidewinder's Badge adds additional, low damage hits.
- Double Edged Cestus greatly increases basic damage but lowers all other damage.
- Glove of Patience increases the damage of the charged attack but it takes longer to charge.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite the charged attack throwing an axe, Obsidian Splitter does not count as a projectile arcana.
• The enhanced version is virtually useless, only taking effect when it is charged.